Jayne, Sydney NSW
I had never heard of bed bugs until I took a short trip to Bali.
Waking up the first morning in my hotel I discovered a rash on my leg. I told my boyfriend and he said it could be bed bugs! He had this problem on his travels through Europe.
Soon after returning home, I realised I had brought these little blood sucking insects back home with me in my luggage. I woke up one morning covered in bites which was disturbing. Thank you for all your advice. As the bed bugs were now in my mattress I now realised I needed an encasement that zipped up around my mattress and base. The non toxic Bed Bug Killer powder worked wonders inside the Bed Bug Barriers.
No dangerous chemicals are needed. It’s been a year now and no more bites! Thanks for everything.