One Bottle Of Bed Bug Killer Powder Will Do An Entire House! You can save over $500 with a one-time solution that will help eliminate bed bugs for years and years.
If you haven’t yet tried our Bed Bug Killer powder, then you may be struggling with recurrent and persistent bed bugs that pesticides and some pest controllers can’t do anything about!
If you have been using pest controllers that don’t use our system to fight bed bugs, then you are throwing your money away on short-term solutions that could be ruining your health. If you’ve had the nightmare of recurrent bed bug problems, then:
- You’re caught between a rock and a hard place. If you do nothing about the bed bugs, you will lose customers and your reputation. If you carry on with your current attempts – pest controllers – you will lose money on a band aid solutions.
- You’re paying way too much to get rid of these bed bugs – and you know it.
- You spend sleepless nights with a knotted stomach, wondering how these tiny creatures managed to take control of your life and your business.
- You hate playing the “try-out” game – hoping that the next pest controller will actually know what he’s doing.
Bed Bug Killer powder can fix all of this with just one application!
If you want to take decisive action that will give you tangible results and get rid of ALL the bed bugs in a few days, then the Bed Bug Killer is for you. This nifty little product comes in at just 200g. The Bed Bug Killer powder is packed with a powerful punch of natural ingredients that…
- Work 100% of the time. There will not be a single bed bug left in the treated areas.
- Give years of protection from a single application. You will never have to worry about bed bugs again after just a single application. This gives you peace of mind to know that your customers are safe from these blood-thirsty insects. You also save money because you apply just once and your rooms are protected for years and years.
- It is the only registered product in Australia specifically for bed bugs. The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) has registered this product and verified its effectiveness and safety.
- Contains no toxic chemicals or poisons. You do not have to worry about locking up your belongings or washing everything that you own before a treatment. There will be no poisons in the air that you could inhale and your bed will be safe to sleep in the very same night after treatment.
- To be eco-friendly. By using it you are contributing to a greener world and providing a safer toxic free environment for children.
- To work in multiple areas. You can use it in your bedroom, under your carpets, in your wall sockets and any other areas where the bed bugs could likely live and breed. Don’t use on the sleeping mattress, use mattress encasements to protect mattresses from bed bugs.
- Free Dust Mask Included.
How does the Bed Bug Killer Actually Work?
It’s a natural product. It’s not toxic to animals or humans. So how does it actually get rid of ALL the bed bugs ALL of the time?
It’s a simple but ingenious technique. The Bed Bug Killer kills the bed bugs by scratching their shells and drawing all the moisture from their bodies. This causes them to die from dehydration. Because of the unique way in which the Bed Bug Killer works, you do not have to worry that bed bugs will ever become resistant to it. There will never be a re-infestation that the Bed Bug Killer cannot deal with.
Use our Bed Bug Killer Duster to apply the Bed Bug Killer powder, this helps you effectively reach every nook, crack and crevice that the bed bugs have infested.